About this Site
Welcome to my new and improved last.fm badges configuration page. All badges are available again! Everything is reprogrammed from scratch and I found a (hopefully) good hosting company. I made some small changes to the collages configuration: you can now select the number of rows and columns. I also plan to make more changes soon and I have some more ideas for other badges.
Because everything is reprogrammed there might be some bugs that I haven't noticed. Please let me know by sending me a message or shout on last.fm!
"Excotic" characters, for example Japanese characters, do not work correctly in the textart generators. I hope to fix this someday.
I opened a group at last.fm for feedback & comments.
If you like these badges a lot and you want to support further development you are welcome to make a donation with paypal.
Donations above or equal to € 3.00 will make you a priority user. Being a priority user means:
- The refresh rate of your badges will increase drastically. See the refresh rates below for an indication.
- A sharper image quality for the collages. (better jpeg quality.)
- Supporting this project and further development of badges.
- A happy CrossProduct :)
Making you a priority user after receiving the donation is a manual process. It might take a few days, please be patient.
Important: In case you miss the username field during the checkout process it is important that you send me a private message on last.fm with your username.
The badges placed on your profile will be updated automatically. The update interval depends on the selected period and the status of the user.
Update interval for priority users:
- Last 7 days: every ± 1 day
- Last month: every ± 2 days
- Last 3 months: every ± 2 days
- Last 6 months: every ± 3 days
- Last 12 months: every ± 3 days
- Overall: every ± 5 days
Update interval for normal users:
- Last 7 days: every ± 3 days
- Last month: every ± 7 days
- Last 3 months: every ± 7 days
- Last 6 months: every ± 10 days
- Last 12 months: every ± 15 days
- Overall: every ± 20 days